Postcard from Copenhagen

Dear People at South Pole Station.

Its been a long time since I have seen you woolen sweater dressed guys. This night I had a dream similar to the one from Fight Club where a tiny penguin appears with a soft voice and says "slide". In these days I am sliding to much north I believe.
I really miss the feeling of being in an international territory full of undistributed oil fields. I miss the landscape that has so often provided us with a feeling of infinity and love.

I brought my globe to Copenhagen and have decided to turn it up side down so that every time I look at it my dear South Pole looks right back at me and makes me feel as if I was feet up and head down.

Hope to see you soon, over, under and between the ice.


Yours sincerely,
Anders Krogdal

from South Pole Workshop webcam

No comments:

Post a Comment